1/16-pel motion vector storage
Motion vecotrs are always stored with 1/16-pel precision and the following strategies are followed:
- Motion vector data in the buffer are always stored in high precision.
- Motion vector used for motion compensation are always in high precision.
- Motion vector difference data are always in low precision.
- Encoder side motion estimation always use low precision.
- Motion vector bits calculation are always performed in low precision.
- Candidates of motion vector prediction list are always in low precision.